Cloud and Hosted Services
To scale your business, look to the Cloud
With Cloud and Hosted Services using, upgrading and maintaining your IT has never been simpler. Your technology, software and applications are hosted in the cloud, which means you can eliminate the cost of investing in new infrastructure, licensing new software and training new employees – saving you money and letting you focus on your business.
Cloud and Hosted Solutions are:
- Scalable – your technology can grow as your business does
- Tailor-made – built around your specific business needs
- Available on-the-go – get access from your mobile device
- Affordable – cost-effective technology pays for itself
Cloud and Hosted Services can include powerful tools to streamline your business processes, including:
- Microsoft Office 365 – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook, Sharepoint, and Office applications to enhance the productivity of your employees and the efficiency of your business
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013 & Exchange 2010 - Improve communications with business e-mail and collaboration tools including shared calendars, tasks, contacts, public folders and e-mail. For mobile use, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices – for one low price.
- Google Apps for Business - Get constant enterprise innovation with Google, saving your company the time, money and hassles of managing these IT solutions yourself.
- Web Hosting – Web hosting services include everything from site development and planning to execution, maintenance and hosting, so you can get your business online.
- Hosted VOIP Phone service – Modern phone systems are hosted and managed by vendors that can specialize in business communications and provide expert installation and support.
These powerful solutions can be designed to meet the unique requirements of your company. If you could benefit from increased market share, greater efficiency or a better bottom line, Cloud Services may be the answer.
Get Cloud and Hosted Services Consulting from OneClickFix today !
We provide a range of Computer IT Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville, South San Francisco, Marin, Daly City, Walnut Creek, Burlingame, Millbrae, San Mateo, Alameda and throughout the greater Bay Area.
Local experts who can visit on-site: San Francisco Computer Support, Oakland Managed Services, Walnut Creek Backup and Data Recovery, San Francisco IT consulting, Oakland Cloud Computing and Walnut Creek Hosted Software.